board tweak

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I'm sure some of you want to keep this idea to yourselves, but for the new people, I'm gonna save you a couple of clicks and page loads, by the end of the year, your all gonna owe me a coupla hours of your life for all the time this saves;

go to the top right of the home page, where it says view new posts, right click on that, and hit add to favorites...in the box that pops up, rename it whatever you want, and save...there, save yourselfe lots of page loading to get to that button whenever you want

Another nice one dealer.
thumb.gif

Originally posted by dealer
by the end of the year, your all gonna owe me a coupla hours of your life for all the time this saves;

Got it - I know I'll owe you more than a coupla hours by the end of the year!!

Excellent tip - Thanx!
:cool: :cool:

now watch this...in your favorites list, the little icon that's at the left of this favorite you just made...double click and drag that little icon tight up tho the toolbar, and let it go in the icon that is the home...puff, now that search is yur home page...this is absolutely the easiest way to change home page, this is mentioned in the my favorite tweaks thread

...this is absolutely the easiest way to change home page,

Thanx - but I think I'll stick with MSNBC as my home page:D

Originally posted by damnyank

Thanx - but I think I'll stick with MSNBC as my home page:D

mine is the new york times, but alot of people come here before they go anywhere else, in any event, that's a very cool little trick to change home page, I wanted to show off, and let it out

that's a very cool little trick to change home page, I wanted to show off, and let it out

Glad you have shown off and passed the info on - it is really a cool trick that I never in a million years would have even thought of trying!
:D :D

mine is the new york times, but alot of people come here before they go anywhere else
There are other sites on the web?!?! :confused:

Originally posted by freightgod
screenie of my homepage...and the XP link is for unread posts

now that is definately fujistydada...tell everybody how to do that

It's just a little web page I made with Word that resides on my hard drive...

the link for unread posts is here , as you know already.

It's like having a visual "favorites" folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back