• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bman Logo

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Don't know how many of you know, but I'm designing my Portfolio website. In CSS, yes I feel smart! lol Anyways, I have a bunch of ideas for my logo, but not sure. I was hoping to get some ideas from you peeps.

Does anyone want to give me an idea, or even design a logo for me. All it really has to be, at the very least is a like maybe a cool looking B or something I dunno.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Lol, I knew someone would say that...I was more asking of ideas, I want peoples ideas kinda, I have some done and such. I just want to see what people come up with, or what they think would be cool.

Aprox

Political User
I agree with Grandmaster, but I know how hard it can be to find insperation sometimes. So here is something I made really really quick to help you out.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
A logo should be very simple. Think of Microsoft, Google, Apple, Nike, etc. Very simple and easy to rememeber.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Why not something simple, like a signature?

Here's a fast just thrown together example. It's ruff, but you get the idea.

Attachments

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
In about a week, I'll show you guys what the main design will look like. (the whole site I mean)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies