Bluray and the PS3

I hear it makes a good paperweight, a bit like my hd-dvd player for the 360. RIP.

The HD-DVD player is 49 bucks now.

I might have to buy one, but I really want to get that Logitech portable keyboard thing with the clamshell design. I wonder if it works with my PS3.

The ps3 is upgrade proof.
Sony will not push the Blu-Rays past the capabilities that the ps3 already has (Hardware wise) ergo, start collecting!
My Blu-ray collection is 45 deep and growing.
Only problem now is....
The ps3's Blu-Ray laser broke... Anyone else have that problem, sending it for repairs on Monday.

The ps3 is upgrade proof.
Sony will not push the Blu-Rays past the capabilities that the ps3 already has (Hardware wise) ergo, start collecting!
My Blu-ray collection is 45 deep and growing.
Only problem now is....
The ps3's Blu-Ray laser broke... Anyone else have that problem, sending it for repairs on Monday.

sony just invented a new blu-ray laser... so perhaps your get that one

My friends PS3 blu ray laser broke also ... was only 2 months old

The biggest issue I have with the PS3 and blue-ray is the lack of support for THX MA audio tracks. I hope its in the new update :(

OOOOH 1000th post :D

I just dropped a combo blu-ray read/hd-dvd read/dvd burner in my pc for HD movies. PC is plugged into TV via hdmi cable. ANydvd deals with the fact that my pc can't seem to tell whether my tv supports hdcp, PowerDVD ultra does the rest :)

OOOOH 1000th post :D

someone has to post it..

attachment.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back