Blueyonder 1.5MB Good?

P.Jackson

OSNN Junior Addict
As the title kinda says i just ordered this has anyone else got it? decent download speeds? and whats the average ping in online games?

Regards,
Paul

Ye its good forgot download speeds lol but was good when had it

Dunno about Ping dunno even know what it means or does LOL : |

the ping will depend where the server is you're connecting to on the games

I've got the 1.5mb blueyonder package and I'm happy with it - No problems playing online games with my PS2 and i get good download speeds when downloading off the net.

Not sure about ping times though - ive never checked.

Yes connection is reliable never have any problems really since 2001 sometimes might go Down but not for long right back up

Router anit reliable though lol unless you Update it think i said b4 on here

With the 3mb package its the same upload as the 1.5mb package...so for things like on-line gaming (i.e hosting a star wars battlefront server) it wont make much difference..I dont think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back