Blue Screen - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

B

bad_karma

Hi all, i got this major problem and its really annoying... whenever i play a game (Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Operation Flashpoint, etc...) i get this blue screen giving the above error message. Sometimes it appears after 5 minutes of play, sometimes after 30-60 minutes. Any solution for this or maybe somebody who knows the cause to this all...

oh yeah, before i forget, 10 minutes ago i had a bleu screen saying 'PAGEFAULT_IN_NON_PAGE' or something, anybody knows what this is?

I have an Asus A7V with the 1004D BIOS (not the latest but the best, i tried the latest - didnt solved the problem), i got 512 MB Ram. here's the rest of my hardware

Radeon 64MB DDR - IRQ 09
Soundblaster Live! - IRQ 09
Promise ATA100 - IRQ 09
Realtek 8029 - IRQ 09
Realtek 8139 - IRQ 09

djeezes, i didn't notice this all that every device i use is on IRQ 9 but it isn't giving any conflicts in the device manager so i think its okay... anyway, can this be the cause? and how to change IRQs of PnP devices?

thnx in advance

Try to get your soundblaster on IRQ 11
and the realtek on IRQ 10

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back