Blue LED's

Blue LED's Cool as or What?

• Total voters

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Are they cool as or what?

P.s I know this is a pointless post - but who cares...
:D

Cool as, and yes it is a pointless thread, but we will leave it in the interest of Blue LEDs which are cool as

They are. Is it just that red LEDs are overused though? hmmm.. :)

Sorry - Xsiv = Pseudokiller - dunno what i was thinking.

Reds / Greens are really overused, its true, but blue ones just look like the mutts, especially whe you get a superbright one that you can use like a mini torch. They are also bringing out white ones now - could be smart as well, but i think the blue ones take the crown.

i love blue + green L.e.d's they look soooooooo nice when used right :cool;

newcase1.jpg

^______^

It's a shame that Blue LEDs aren't used in more things, but they cost a hell of a lot more than "normal" LEDs (green/red/yellow) which is why, I suppose.

blue? does that mean blue as in just blue.. or neon blue?
how about neon green? ;)

I like blue LED's, it's my favorite color. Though they use about five volts and in applications such as console modding they can suck juice up if you use a lot with limited amounts of power availble :p. In other words, red ones use about 1.5 or 3, I can't remember but it's one of the two.

desie, can you please re-size your signature to a maximum of 500x200, thanks.

Sorry about that, I haven't quiet masterd photoshop yet :p.

Not a problem, thanks for getting it sorted, and welcome to the forums :)

Yer it's my first ever signature I've ever made by the way. What do you think. It's going to be linked to a web site I'm currently making about console hacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back