Blubster 2.0

S

SeeKerS

I've been waiting for this since like 3 months ago and now it finally happening. No doubt kazaa is pretty good but lacked any high quality mp3. You all know you going to try this, Blubster launches the 26 of june.

Long live Pablo, Viva Blubster, Viva Los Blubzies

Look Here

Blubster 2.0 - Unofficial Release

Thursday, June 27 @ 17:03 by pablo

Amazing how everything moves. I think you guys can't go with Blubster 1.2.3 knowing that Blubster 2.0 is there, and I don't blame you. I just cant release the official version, for several reasons.

In place, here is a link to: Blubster 2.0 Unofficial Release

It has disabled features, the new non-UDP connection is disabled, and it is not bug free, but I felt forced to release it. Please, use it at your own risk.:cool:

ww.Slyck.com

Blubster Interview - July 15, 2002 Listen up file-sharing fans, we chatted with Pablo, the lead programmer for Blubster, the rising star of the file-sharing community.
more...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back