Blu-ray Player PC

Re: Bluray Player PC

Was considering getting a burner, but not sure.
Would save me getting another drive later I guess.

Do you NEED to get a separate player?

Why not get a PS3 if you are not really intent on spending hours burning one disc? It is future proof and can double as a gaming and media device.

Title renamed.

Blu-ray! Not Bluray. =\

Do you NEED to get a separate player?

Why not get a PS3 if you are not really intent on spending hours burning one disc? It is future proof and can double as a gaming and media device.

Not sure what you mean, I never stated what I was going to be using it for. I just want a blu-ray player for the PC, and would like to be able to also burn blu-ray when needed. Are there any that do both?

I was reading the specs of
http://uk.lge.com/products/model/detail/bluray_ggwh20l.jhtml#

and it says DVD-R DL & DVD-RW underneath Write. That is not bluray?

You must be blind:

Model : GGWH20L
blank.gif

blank.gif

The award winning Super Multi Blue Blu-ray Disc Rewriter and HD-DVD Rom Drive 6x BD-R, 3x HD DVD Rom, 16x DVD+R/-R, Serial-ATA

Check under compatible formats, it lists all media it can write to.

I was messed up by the compatible formats, why would they say that. Would they not be main formats or something like that, compatible sounds like oh they can do that but aren't made to do that.

Thanks for the link...though can't find a price on that site, googling..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back