• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blonde

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mummy, Mum," she yelled, "we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"Very good," said her mother. "Is it because I'm blonde, Mum?" "Yes, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mum, Mum," She yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, b, c, d, e, f, g!" "That's very good, Dear." "Is it because I'm blonde, Mum?" "Yes Pumpkin, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mum, Mum," she yelled, "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have boobs!" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs. "Very good," said her embarrassed mother. "Is it because I'm blonde,
Mum?" "No Dear, it's because you're 25."

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Hey Khayman, I was wondering about the quote in yer Sig...

What if you jammed a magnet? (into something :p)
What if you socked a toaster? (ouch)
What if yer granny was a bag lady? :)eek: ) Well... not yours :D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test