bleh...

should have posted this the the "outher" section;)

Originally posted by GoNz0
he keeps submitting newz to the site such as

powerstrip 3.** @ www.somerussian.website.com

we cant use that LOL, he gets a little annoying when he starts, he can submit faster than gonaads :confused:

MMMMMM...... Foooruuuum spam......

Geroge Carlin would say it best as, "&#@*! Erick and everyone who looks like Erick."

Moved to News Posting 101

GoNz0 if you had read through the other posts in this section you would have seen I asked EP about Erick. EP asked us to research what Erick submits then post it.

I know it's annoying when ppl like him and Mister.de submit the same news multiple times, deal with it! Simply delete the dups and if you don't have time to research what Erick has submitted, leave it for another poster.

Posting something like this in the forums isn't cool!!

tetchy.........

*edit, just ignore me i got up on the wrong side of the bed.:( meh.. mondays...

tetchy.........

Stick yer bed against the wall, that way you can only get up on one side... The rite side. :p

tetchy.........

I just take it out on gonaads when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed :p And b!tch at the mods in the #ntfs mod channel :D

You make me feel all warm and... fuzzy.

I won't say where. :rolleyes:

And you firm my... nevermind. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back