Bleh Hotmail help

WolfShade

Ex-Xperiance Member
I have been trying to sign in to hotmail with my 1 account and all i get is this "Microsoft® .NET Passport was temporarily unable to complete your request. Please try again later." the error code for messanger is "0x81000303". I have tried to sign in on the website and I get the same thing. I even tried to change my password Again..., I get the same message. If I sign in with my other hotmail account it works fine the only thing that I have done differantly is tried to set up my hotmail through outlook 2003 before then everything was runnin fine. Any thoughts and help would be apreciated

Probley Updatein your Account to 250mb?

Happend to me about for a week or something then it worked and got the Extra Space

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Probley Updatein your Account to 250mb?

Happend to me about for a week or something then it worked and got the Extra Space
Nope they already did that :(, I have tried the knowen cures like running "regsvr32 softpub.dll" clearing cach and all that good stuff im running a virus scan now just incase bah this is makin me mad

Ok so I freaked out for no reason, I restarted and like magic it worked fine. Guss I was just looking for somewhere to vent as I couldnt sign in for 2 days mind you my computer had been running for that long. Close thread
Thanks
Wolf

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back