blank cds: what do you recommend?

C

cam

im looking for some info on which blank cds to buy.. i want something cheap but stable. (i know, who doesnt?). i see cheap deals on generic cdrs on pricewatch and i wonder if they're any good, but seeing as how i am a jobless high school student its not feasable for me to throw my money at a chance like that. anyway, let me know if you know of any cheap deals that are good.

cam

I'd recommend memorex or TDK, TDK are a lil more expensive. 99.9% of the cd's I buy are at best buys. They have alotta good deals so if you have a best buy near you check there. and it also depends on what you are using them for...for music your gonna want a good cd or quality IS compromised.

I burned a mix cd on a unlabeled no name brand CDR...I then burned it on a Memorex black CDR...the no name cd had alot poorer sound quality compared to the memorex..but for data they were both just fine and dandy

interesting.

i use whatevers on sale and is brand name usually.. memorex/sony..

i mostly burn data cds, audio cds every now and then.

cam

I usually buy whatever is on sale. Right now I have been using a pack of Sony brand ones. I have also had good expierences with Memorex and Fuji.

JJB6486

I've used just about every brand out there and they all work well.

I like everyone else is always looking for the sales do to the fact that i do a lot of burning.

Brands I've used are memorex,rca,pine,cursor,tdk,sony,kodak,and princo.

All have worked well for me without any problems what so ever.

I use Sony, TDK and Fuji. Very satisfied with all three of them. Bought once generic cdr's and I threw away about 25% of em...

ive used the cheapest of cheap, down to 15cents a piece in a 100 pk spindle, everyone of them work.

Hey iForceTundra,

Are you still taking orders for those sytems in your signature? Man, I gotta get me one of those and toss this old T-bird!

a lot of mixed results from this. from those of you who had good experience with generics.. where did you get them? do they have any brand name? how did you treat them post burn? some people treat their cds real nice and they never scratch regardless, others not so nice.

most surprising is that a lot of people praised memorex then one guy trashed memorex. interesting =)

- cam

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back