Blameless.

K

Kirrie2001

These are true excerpts from accident claim forms.

It's Always the Other Guy's Fault. This is Why.

"The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."

"An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished."

"The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."

"The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."

"No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happened if the other driver had been alert."

Just Blame the CAR!

"I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way."

"The accident happened when the right door of a car came around the corner without giving a signal."

"My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."
When What Wasn't There Before...Now Is.

"Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."

"I thought my window was down; but found it was up when I put my hand through it."

"I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprung up, obscuring my vision."

"As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident."

Pedestrians Have the Right-of-Way? Always?

"A pedestrian hit me and went under my car." "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."

"I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car."

"I was sure the old fellow would make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."
"To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian."

You Mean This? Literally?
"I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."

"I was taking my canary to the hospital. It got loose in the car and flew out the window. The next thing I saw was his rear end, and there was a crash."

"I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

"I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident."

I Sense a Pattern
"I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner when it was struck by the other car in the same place where it had been struck several times before."

Oooh, That Must Hurt
"I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull."

"My wench slipped, losing my balance, and I hurt my back."

Why You Need to Pay Attention to Your Driving
"In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."

"I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment."

OH Well!!!!!!!

Kirrie...I miss you so much...I wish you didn't dissappear every so often...it's good to see you

Kirrie2001 you got some real gems in that one. I can't see, my eyes are watered up so much. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back