Blade Trinity Teaser

is it one of those teasers that is cool or one that has sod all ?

blade_teaserposter_500.jpg

The bird in it looks like a bit of alright.

Looks cool but I still haven't seen the first 2.

Electronic Punk said:
The bird in it looks like a bit of alright.
Jessica Biel, of course shes a bit of alright, *drools*

hopefully the story is a little stronger in this one... the 2nd one was good visuals... sorrier storyline...

perhaps blade and the chick from underworld should get together and make babiez :cool:

Sazar said:
perhaps blade and the chick from underworld should get together and make babiez :cool:

Just so he doesn't do it, with one of her father's creations :eek: Man, that was a bit gross when them things opened up their heads to eat and all

Saw the full trailer for this finally the other day.

This movie is going to rock due to one simple rule of thumb.
The music in the trailer was Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death... !!

I saw the trailer in a cinema here in Greece.Looks really nice, cool.It is true that they didn't say that there will be a third part and couldn't understand it from the end of the second. The second one was not as good as the first (my opinion). Lets hope that this is at least as good as the second and not worst. :rolleyes:

Electronic Punk said:
The music in the trailer was Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death... !!

Or, as its known to many, "That Music that was in the Matrix"

This film is gonna rock so hard :)

Oh and number 2 was sooo much better than the first one!!

whens it gonna be coming out??

or have I missed it now??

Geffy said:
whens it gonna be coming out??

or have I missed it now??
No you haven't miss it.At least here in Greece I believe is gonna come around end of November.I guess UK might be a little earlier :)

apparently it is set to come to the UK on the 10 December. The USA gets it on the 8th December so i doubt Greece will have it at the end of november :)

I remember goin to see the first blade movie with my dad. I thought it was the best movie ever. Cant wait to see the new one.

Khayman said:
apparently it is set to come to the UK on the 10 December. The USA gets it on the 8th December so i doubt Greece will have it at the end of november :)
I said I guess...but from your remark it seems that my guessing is wrong.This could set then the day, around christmas, here in Greece.Well...we will wait :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back