• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blade Trinity Teaser

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
hopefully the story is a little stronger in this one... the 2nd one was good visuals... sorrier storyline...

perhaps blade and the chick from underworld should get together and make babiez :cool:

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Sazar said:
perhaps blade and the chick from underworld should get together and make babiez :cool:
Just so he doesn't do it, with one of her father's creations :eek: Man, that was a bit gross when them things opened up their heads to eat and all

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Saw the full trailer for this finally the other day.

This movie is going to rock due to one simple rule of thumb.
The music in the trailer was Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death... !!

maddoctor

The Greek God ...... ;-)
I saw the trailer in a cinema here in Greece.Looks really nice, cool.It is true that they didn't say that there will be a third part and couldn't understand it from the end of the second. The second one was not as good as the first (my opinion). Lets hope that this is at least as good as the second and not worst. :rolleyes:

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
The music in the trailer was Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death... !!
Or, as its known to many, "That Music that was in the Matrix"

This film is gonna rock so hard :)

Oh and number 2 was sooo much better than the first one!!

maddoctor

The Greek God ...... ;-)
Geffy said:
whens it gonna be coming out??

or have I missed it now??
No you haven't miss it.At least here in Greece I believe is gonna come around end of November.I guess UK might be a little earlier :)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
apparently it is set to come to the UK on the 10 December. The USA gets it on the 8th December so i doubt Greece will have it at the end of november :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I remember goin to see the first blade movie with my dad. I thought it was the best movie ever. Cant wait to see the new one.

maddoctor

The Greek God ...... ;-)
Khayman said:
apparently it is set to come to the UK on the 10 December. The USA gets it on the 8th December so i doubt Greece will have it at the end of november :)
I said I guess...but from your remark it seems that my guessing is wrong.This could set then the day, around christmas, here in Greece.Well...we will wait :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar