Blade 2 Is Sick!!!!

A

allan03

yo, anyone seen blade 2???

the movie is ill......hehe, just wanted to say that!....

if u haven't seen it, stop reading and go see it!!1

Why go through all the trouble of getting dressed driving to the theatre and spending money when you can just download it...

In 2 1/2hours I'll be watching... If the speeds stay up that is :D...

i downloaded my copy last night....

i already have a copy of CTP's version (pretty good TS)..........................

also, i have a social life, i go out alot.....i dont live off of my PC, i dont stare in front of my monitor all day!!!......damn, it was rlsed friday night??...how could u not go out and see it??

Its not out here yet.

Social life at the cinema ?

hehe

yeah..........

i brought my girl/friends wit me, and also i have a couple of friends that works at the cinema.................hehe, i couldnt get in without em, cuz im only 17....blade 2 is rated R..

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
So sick and ill is good right ?

:D

Yeah Biotch! It's funky fresh and all dat. Bling Bling, Yo! :p
Nome Sayin'?

I ain't been to the cinema for aaaaaaaaaaaages.
Might make an effort to see this one tho.

Wanna see InDaHouse too, which is guaranteed to flop outside the UK cos no-one knows who Ali G is out there right ?

Unless you got the same Madonna video as us that time ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back