Blackberry 8330 Games/Apps

dubstar

format c:
I have a friend who just got an 8330 and is looking for games, applications and generally nice things to have on it.

All I could find was Crackberry.com, and it was okay.

She is a teacher, very active, enjoys good food, and sales in stores. Any specific or sites with applications would be great.

She has Google Calendar sync'd, and I think Google Contacts, so she's set with that. Google Maps as well, and might be getting Google Tasks. (Amazing how dominating they are).

Thanks guys!

Crackberry is the site I go to for all my BB apps, reviews, help, etc. It's a very helpful, friendly site

I use blackberryforums.com myself, although a lot of the information between them and crackberry is the same.

I don't really use games on my device so I'm not sure about freebies.

For apps it really depends on what she wants to do, firstly I would suggest upgrading the OS on the device to 4.5, if it's not already, which will give her documents to go which once upgraded with the free upgrade will allow her to open and edit (Not create unless she buys the premium version) Word, Excel, and powerpoint documents. I also have Mobipocket reader, which is an ebook reader, it allows to either buy ebooks off the mobipocket site direct from the Blackberry, or you can transfer books directly to the blackberry from your desktop or dump them on a MicroSD card and throw that into the blackberry. You can also get the mobipocket reader for desktop and the mobipocket creator for desktop which lets you convert PDF, DOC, HTML etc inot PRC format to read on the blackberry.

Because I am on a BES system I also use the GMail App to get my gmail, however since this sounds like her personal BB I assume she won't need that.

That's all I can think of off hand.

James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back