Black Friday Ad Information

moved post and edited title

Figure this will spur some interesting conversation, wanted a new thread.

-edit-

Some real nice deals there, :)

Dang, might have to check out Best Buy for that 32" Westy :eek:

Some more stuff up there now :)

I did sign up for the advertisement letter as well, been tracking it nicely :D

Apple has posted a notice of it Black Friday sale:

bf-teaser-shop.gif

Don't miss our special one-day shopping event. Friday, November 24.

Come back to the Apple Store the day after Thanksgiving for a special one-day-only holiday shopping event. You'll find dozens of great gift ideas — all with free shipping.

Mark your calendars now. And until then, start your research by visiting our Holiday Gift Guide to find Mac and iPod gifts for everyone on your list.

I wish they would say what is for sale, I am thinking about getting a MacBook.

I wish they would say what is for sale, I am thinking about getting a MacBook.

You can probably make assumptions based on the graphic I posted above. I don't see anything resembling a laptop there.

The sale will be on both Apple and non-Apple items. These items are in the graphic:
Mac Pro (PowerMac?)
iPod, iPod nano and shuffle
Mighty Mouse
Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
Mac mini
Cameras
Music (iTunes I suppose?)
Headphones
iPod Hi-Fi (speakers)
Nike iPod Sports Kit
Music Keyboard

Just got a bit of money from the parents. Looks like I'm going shopping Friday! :D

Sazar what was the deal on the 32" westy?

getting this for the best buy sale.

Best Buy Information Removed November 14, 2006 We weren't directly contacted by Best Buy, but were told by a second-party (I think that's what you'd call them) source that they were considering legal action if we didn't remove the Best Buy information.
So, we've temporarily removed all posted Best Buy stuff. We'll try to get in touch with Best Buy tomorrow to see if what we were told was legitimate, and if not, we'll put them back up.

It's sad that Best Buy is choosing to hide their advertisements, because they actually had a pretty good advertisement. I would only assume that people seeing their Black Friday in advance would only create more customers for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back