186 KB · Views: 1,475
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 9,801
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 7,042
What's wrong with ea?

Criterion Games is the developer (http://www.renderware.com), which created the awesome burnout series...
EA is just the publisher for this game..no development what so ever..

EA is just labeling, unless they are developing a certtain title....

If EA Games takes care of the patching for the title their publishing. I've had a coupla EA titles in the past, and as I remember, the patching from them left a bit to be desired...

eeh..... i honestly don't think that looks that great. as my friend said.... "Half-Life 2 spoiled me". i know many found it to be not all that "WOW!" as it was when it was first announced since it's release was pushed back a year and a half..... but i still find a lot about it that is better than most games coming out nowaday.

The game could be good though...... i'm really hoping for another good FPS (either that or HL2: Aftermath..... which should be worthwhile). just can't get into these current-gen RPG's anymore like i could with the older ones (such as Ragnarok Online and stuff). other than RPG's, FPS's were pretty much all i played..... now mostly FPS's.

I'm a little drunk .... but I could have sworn that title was Black Person Shooter. I said WTF and then reread it.

I thikn its bedtime.

I saw a few extensive videos on IGN.com

Is that seriously a PS2 game? it looks very impressive on nasty PS2 hardware....

BouncingSoul said:
I'm a little drunk .... but I could have sworn that title was Black Person Shooter. I said WTF and then reread it.

I thikn its bedtime.

Ha, that's funny. Just what we need, the Aryan Nation training their ilk with video games...

BouncingSoul said:

I thikn its bedtime.

Hilarious.

GEN3RIC said:
I saw a few extensive videos on IGN.com

Is that seriously a PS2 game? it looks very impressive on nasty PS2 hardware....

Yeah it is a PS2 (as well as xbox) game. And I've played the demo for the PS2 and I have to say I was shocked. The gameplay is awesome, nothing I've played compares to this shooters environments, I think they're friggin crazy cool!

I did read a review by gamespot, however, that lists the game as having cool graphics, and amazing environments, but lacking anything resembling a storyline, and they said the explosions and their consequences seemed forced (having an exploding barrel clear for a shot around multiple enemy forces for an easy annihilation). I tend to agree, although I will say I'll buy it, but this will probably be a later on, used bin purchase.

hmm..... least you got to play the demo on PS2 (and.... d...did you name yourself after the lyrics for the one song from Linkin Park?). i got to SEE the demo, but when i tried to play it, it hung at the loading screen. lol.

Id rather have it for PC......what were they THINKING? FPS + analog stick = death

it looks like a good game and with the knowledge of the original developer there should be good game play and a good story.

as for this ea thing going on here. they are the people who find good developers and they fund them and also market it for them. and as for the patching. if the original developer does not want to support it ea will. but they always check with the original developer. yes a good portion of there games have the same installers but that’s just the installer not the code work.

anyways it looks like a great game. if it comes to PC it is worth a try.

Is it coming out for pc ever?
I'll get it if so, otherwise i won't, i dont have ps2...
and with pc you can upgrade to your hearts content, plus my machine isn't so bad...
-Jack

lol if it cums out it wud prob look crap on my machine.
128mb radion 9200 and 512mb ram. haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back