"Black" First-Person Shooter

*off topic* Vanquished: 16 fans..... are you serious!!! and i can't see why anyone would need 800GB of storage....... i still remember when it was all like "yeah, i have 100GB of storage" "NO WAY!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!". now, you have 100GB and it's like "PFFT!!!! my PMA has that much storage."

Your machine is just as good as the PS2 bobsalot... Seriously, if you optimize it will look just as good. But the resolution you'll need to set pretty low too.. just like a television.......

Well i like a lot of storage, you'll all hate me when i say i only have 53 gb used up... Anyways the 16 fan things makes my computer loud, not choppy though the fans are in sync... Plus im too cheap to waste money on a liquid cooling system...
:)

uuh..... 3-4 fans can do the same job as 16. there's a point where having too many fans seems to do more harm than good.

seems i forgot to make my on-topic post. If it comes out for PC, i might buy it, but only if i get to play a demo first.

I'd still buy it for PC.
Also I know that 3-4 fans will do it, but i like saying i have 16, and no it doesnt harm it. I spent several minutes strategically placing and fastening these fans so that they optimize airflow...
-Jack

yay. I got black today for a fiver. Amazingly good graphics and gameplay but bloody hard. Even on easy. But oh well, i will just practise and get better.

Hey bobsalot, what's your machine's specifications?

this game looks kewl probally even better then socom 3 which is the only game i play online.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back