"Black" First-Person Shooter

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Criterion Games is the developer (http://www.renderware.com), which created the awesome burnout series...
EA is just the publisher for this game..no development what so ever..

EA is just labeling, unless they are developing a certtain title....

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
If EA Games takes care of the patching for the title their publishing. I've had a coupla EA titles in the past, and as I remember, the patching from them left a bit to be desired...

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
eeh..... i honestly don't think that looks that great. as my friend said.... "Half-Life 2 spoiled me". i know many found it to be not all that "WOW!" as it was when it was first announced since it's release was pushed back a year and a half..... but i still find a lot about it that is better than most games coming out nowaday.

The game could be good though...... i'm really hoping for another good FPS (either that or HL2: Aftermath..... which should be worthwhile). just can't get into these current-gen RPG's anymore like i could with the older ones (such as Ragnarok Online and stuff). other than RPG's, FPS's were pretty much all i played..... now mostly FPS's.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
I'm a little drunk .... but I could have sworn that title was Black Person Shooter. I said WTF and then reread it.

I thikn its bedtime.

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
I saw a few extensive videos on IGN.com

Is that seriously a PS2 game? it looks very impressive on nasty PS2 hardware....

BouncingSoul said:
I'm a little drunk .... but I could have sworn that title was Black Person Shooter. I said WTF and then reread it.

I thikn its bedtime.
Ha, that's funny. Just what we need, the Aryan Nation training their ilk with video games...

GEN3RIC said:
I saw a few extensive videos on IGN.com

Is that seriously a PS2 game? it looks very impressive on nasty PS2 hardware....
Yeah it is a PS2 (as well as xbox) game. And I've played the demo for the PS2 and I have to say I was shocked. The gameplay is awesome, nothing I've played compares to this shooters environments, I think they're friggin crazy cool!

I did read a review by gamespot, however, that lists the game as having cool graphics, and amazing environments, but lacking anything resembling a storyline, and they said the explosions and their consequences seemed forced (having an exploding barrel clear for a shot around multiple enemy forces for an easy annihilation). I tend to agree, although I will say I'll buy it, but this will probably be a later on, used bin purchase.

hmm..... least you got to play the demo on PS2 (and.... d...did you name yourself after the lyrics for the one song from Linkin Park?). i got to SEE the demo, but when i tried to play it, it hung at the loading screen. lol.

it looks like a good game and with the knowledge of the original developer there should be good game play and a good story.

as for this ea thing going on here. they are the people who find good developers and they fund them and also market it for them. and as for the patching. if the original developer does not want to support it ea will. but they always check with the original developer. yes a good portion of there games have the same installers but that’s just the installer not the code work.

anyways it looks like a great game. if it comes to PC it is worth a try.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Is it coming out for pc ever?
I'll get it if so, otherwise i won't, i dont have ps2...
and with pc you can upgrade to your hearts content, plus my machine isn't so bad...
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut