Bizarre holiday complaints made by British tourists

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
"The Aroused Elephant Ruined My Honeymoon Because He Made Me Feel Inadequate" And Other Travel Complaints
"The beach was too sandy"

Now we can all enjoy the vacations that dumb people take, thanks to Thomas Cook and the Association of British Travel Agents, who keep track of the bonehead complaints they receive from returning travelers.

Dumb and feeling inadequate is no way to go through life, son.

For your enjoyment, tales of people's dumber vacations:

• A man who said an aroused elephant ruined his honeymoon by making him feel inadequate.
  • "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled."
  • "The beach was too sandy."
  • "I was bitten by a mosquito - no-one said they could bite."
  • "There are too many Spanish people in Spain."
The article has more, including the woman who blamed her pregnancy on the hotel bed.

News.com.au (Australia) 13-Apr-2009
Click here for the original story

Heeter

I was out in Pofolks when I lived out in the states - for some reason - and I remember being in a queue behind some elderly english folks who were basically telling the server how horrible all the food looked.

I think it may well have been the only time I have ever been embarissed to be english.

Although I did decide to fake an aussie accent on Saturday night, but I was pretty drunk and don't think the reason would be as valid as it was then.

Good one, EP. Faking Aussie accent.

Heeter

I enjouyed no one told me mosquitos bite...

LOL

TOO FREAKING FUNNY...

Mike A!

Many of them are the same and some are different on both posts...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back