Bittorrent Problems

Upgraded the routers firmwire and everything is working good now thanks for the help. I finaly found it on the link you posted didnt read enough of the bold print lol.

Fenris said:
Upgraded the routers firmwire and everything is working good now thanks for the help. I finaly found it on the link you posted didnt read enough of the bold print lol.
yeah usally a good thing to do as sometimes on top of being enhancements/bug fixes they actually patch security issues. :)

Yeah im on top of that usually but it was only a month old so i assumed it wouldn't have to be upgraded but i was wrong there were 10 newer version already :p

i just started having the same problem.....what router do you have? I am using a D-link DI-524 wireless router with my pc wired to it and i checked for firmware updates and none out for it yet.

I have a linksys BEFSR41.

The best thing to do would be to limit the number of peer connections maybe you are flooding your connection a few people suggested that too me so maybe that’s what’s going on with you.

never had this problem until i got this new router......might just take it back and get different one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back