• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bit confused about DX9

O

OTE

I thought DX 9 wasnt supposed to be out until march sometime, so how come everyones started d/l it. I tried but it fooked my system couldnt even get to Windows.
I generally dont get the situation at all :confused:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by OTE
I thought DX 9 wasnt supposed to be out until march sometime, so how come everyones started d/l it. I tried but it fooked my system couldnt even get to Windows.
I generally dont get the situation at all :confused:
I heard m$ released it so I dled it and dled the dx9 drivers for my video card as well...

works like a charm so far... as stable as my cat 2.5 set and I am having no probs @ the moment....

Downloaded it a couple of days ago, totally buggere* up my system, had to re-apply my drive image, no more DX9 !!!

TOK

p.s. yes I have a "DX9 compatible" graphics adaptor etc.!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Been using DirectX9 since its first release and am using the final version here now, no problems. Directx 9.1 is also on the agenda too.

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
DX9

I also dl'd the directx 9 from microsoft and its fine on my system works great ..... very stable for me I am using the 4109 det's on a geforce 4 .... with an Athlon 1800+ with 640mb ddr 2700

N

Nedreplan

Dx9...issue

My BF1942 started to act up on me after I installed Dx9..
I think I will stick to Dx8.1 until Dx9.1 is released.....hopefully that will fix it...

I can see a trend here, everytime MS has released a Dx version the X.0 has always been "not so good", while the X.1 has fixed it all..so why release a X.0 version at all, why not wait until they have come to terms with the bugs and just release the X.1 version?..:rolleyes: I can wait until then..no stress :cool:

And I am still waiting for the european 1.2 patch to be released..weird..I live in the country where the game is created and soooo slow with the updated patch for it....:huh:

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis