Bioshock

Dublex

A Knight to Remember
Anyone else looking forward to this - I upgraded my graphics card to an ATI XT 1300 just so that I can hopefully play it on my lowish rig.

If its anywhere good as System Shock 2 was it should be great, and the moral stuff should be good as well - I always enjoy games that have you dealing with things like morals, which is why I like games like Psychonauts, Baldurs Gate and Planescape: Torment.

Its interesting to note they threw in a bit of Falloutish stuff in there as well, at least in terms of information text you get on the upgrades.

The first time I saw the trailer I was hooked. I can't wait. I just hope I can run the game at least somewhat well on my system.

I new kickass system is basically with me now because of this game!!

Yeah, it looks awesome, I don't know anything about it though. What are the giant scuba diver type things?

This looks awesome. If it's anything like System Shock 2 it's going to be amazing. I also love the moral thing in games, as well as the open-ended missions that allow you several methods to complete them. I've neglected that side of gaming since Deus Ex: Invisible War turned out to be so mediocre!

Oh yeah.
Gonna be sweet.
Can't wait to get it, with a giant drill arm and everything :p

A review!!!!

Some of us even try our best to avoid getting caught up in the hype bubble, so that, for once, we can actually be pleasantly surprised about how good something is without having it rammed down our throats by hysterical marketing and frothing commentators. Believe me, even as a reviewer - especially as a reviewer - you're always on your guard when it comes to the Next Big Thing. Disappointment comes practically gift wrapped for your displeasure.

So to have any shred of doubt surrounding BioShock comprehensively swept away within the first ten minutes, well, you feel like dancing. You want to tell people about this game who you know won't even care, just because it makes you so giddy inside

Please, oh please don't let this be all hype. It's been a few years since a game that was both legendary and revolutionary hit store shelves (HL1?)

Last edited:
Already pre-loaded from Steam. Now waiting for the release date :cool:

got my preorder from liongames.com for 39.99 + 5 dollars shipping just waiting to arrive!!!

I haven't been this excited since KOTOR II came out...even though that one led to disappointment

I'm excited about it, not to sold on the game play though. It looks to twitchy and fast paced. I love the environment and story though, thats what will make me play it. It would be nice if they slowed it down a bit and made it a tad more tactical. I wont know for sure though until I play it... so we will see.

I was just reading the requirements for the game, and man, my new system is hardly on the minimal section, i need to upgrade abit but have no money, arg !!! I hate this, and not just for this game, all the new games im getting require acrap load!

The idea at first seemed silly, then I visited the site and now it has been in my head all day.

I was just reading the requirements for the game, and man, my new system is hardly on the minimal section, i need to upgrade abit but have no money, arg !!! I hate this, and not just for this game, all the new games im getting require acrap load!

my main reason for switching from pc games to console games. Depending on if it is offered on both platforms I usually go the console route. Just because the cost of a vid card is the same as a whole console sometimes.

I miss pc games.

Played demo 1 time through. Looked nice on my system but I'm not sure it's a game I would buy. :) I found myself messing with the physics stuff rather then actually "playing the game" (aka accomplishing missions).

Downloading now via BT, and its going slow. Bleh.

$65 on Steam or in a metal limited edition case on release day for £25.

Decisons!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back