Bios upgrades & GFX chip bios upgrade

03bigMark03

Hi, I would like to update my Phoenix Bios Version 4.06 Rev 1.05.115 to the lastest version. Anyone know the latest version and download link. Cheers.

Also I'm looking to update my graphics card bios. The card is a Geforce 2 MX 400 64MB SD W/tv out. The version is, 3.11.01.30.00

Can someone tell me were to get the latest version for this bios, I'm also looking for overclocking tools. I heard that some bioses require and unlocked version for GFX card. Is this true? Any information welcome.

Later

Mark.

I would advise agains't updating your video cards bios, but there should be a bios update on the peoples site who made your board.

Yer but it would be nice to keep my GFX card bios update for more features and more FPS p/s. Were is the phoenix web site, i just download a bios of there right. But maybe not, the computer was orginaly a siemens sceneic 300 but that just the whole computer parts, was wondering what I need to find out on mobo for mobo make.

I think it's D1115 or something. But that's what it said on the manual.

Is that the right information Ace123. Also Ill be able to start working on the web site for your company Ace123.

Originally posted by 03bigMark03
Yer but it would be nice to keep my GFX card bios update for more features and more FPS p/s. Were is the phoenix web site, i just download a bios of there right. But maybe not, the computer was orginaly a siemens sceneic 300 but that just the whole computer parts, was wondering what I need to find out on mobo for mobo make.

you won't get any boosted FPS or extra features from flashing your video cards bios, you can get support for more cpu's by flashing your mobo's bios buts thats about it.

O...k. Well, anyone going to tell me a download link for both the GFX Card and Mobo latest bioses. The GFX card is a chaintech one.

Hey mark,
The latest version is v4.06 R1.07, dated 11.06.2002
here
All you had to do was look on their site...

Don't know about the graphics card, i still see no benefit from updating it, you're asking for trouble IMO.

Hiya thanks for the information. I've downloaded the utlility but I don't wan't to flash it incase I do anything wrong or incase you have provided me with the wrong version (looks right to me). Ace123 helped me out upgrading the bios for an old computer so I would like to speak to him for this computer. He hasn't been on MSN for a while, can someone get him speaking to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back