Bios Saviour

D

Driver 7

I just discoveredthis like 10 min ago. And I just finished ordering kits for my mobo's. Anyone who overclocks should have one of there as a backup. I cant believe nobody came out with this sooner. There cheep to.

Been using one for the last 2 years m8 :p
From Eksitdata too...spooky.

They're an excellent buy, perfect for trying out beta BIOS flashes :D
It can also save you if you are unfortunate enough to corrupt your BIOS or it be hit with a virus.

Check out the IOSS site though.
They make some awesome IDE cables. RD3 Gladiator; pure genius.

Been using RD1 BIOS Savior and RD2 Pro PCI Geiger for about two years. Am able to hack BIOS without worry. Excellent products.:)

SnookBooger Five Star rating *****

Really??? Funny I have never come across it before. I have had to hotflash my Bio's twice. It sure would have come in handy.

And people say Gigabytes dual bios is useless! Looks like the same thing that that my board incorporates, but not piggybacked, two bios chips installed from the factory.

Originally posted by Comptech
And people say Gigabytes dual bios is useless! Looks like the same thing that that my board incorporates, but not piggybacked, two bios chips installed from the factory.
It's exactly the same principle.
You just switch CMOS chips using a switch that sits in a riser on the rear of the PC rather than a jumper.
I believe Gigabyte were 1st to incorporate this feature.
They really hit onto something there. Pity more manufacturers never followed their lead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back