Bionic Woman [2007]

X-Istence

Political Access
Another TV show that has been airing is Bionic Woman, it seems to be loosely based on the ideas of the previous Bionic Woman from back in the 70's (IIRC). However with updated technology, and off course a by today's standard hot chick.

I really like the show, as the actress is awesome at acting, and the story line while sometimes feeling like it is not complete always seems to work really well. I especially like the fact that Jaime has to also take care of her little sister and that her little sister comes before almost anything else, and yet she has to carefully balance her time.

The story is very well put together, and it is well directed. It is set in the real world, and yet it uses new technology that has not yet been developed in such a way that it could be plausible, it is not like the TV show Chuck where he suddenly can remember all these files that flashed on his screen. Maybe the reason I like this show this much is for the fact that I think it would be REALLY cool to have an eye that could zoom in, and or scan people, especially for threats. The idea behind the show is plausible which is a big plus for this TV show.

5 out of 5 OSNN stars. Awesome TV show and I recommend it to everyone! (That, and Michelle Ryan is REALLY hot, but as I said in my review of Chuck, hot chicks don't make the show!)

This is getting crappy ratings and from what I heard/read it won't be back!

That is sad, I just watched all the episodes on nbc's website and i think it is a very cool show.

this show is a poor replication of alias. Life is Ten times better

Is it true that they don't use the Bionic sounds effects like they did in the original? :speechless:

The chic from this was in a recent Men's Health - she's a looker :D

she used to be in a soap opera over here - damn fine she was in that too (if your on about michelle ryan that is) :)

she used to be in a soap opera over here - damn fine she was in that too (if your on about michelle ryan that is) :)
Yeah she played a horse in EastEnders. Neighhhhh! :eek: :laugh:

Michelle-Ryan-743163.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back