Bink Nu Comfirming Windows 7 Has gone RTM Last Night

i grabbed build 7600 (supposed RTM) & tried to instal on a vm
it wouldnt accept my RC key.

A Microsoft spokesman denied widespread reports on the Internet that Microsoft has produced an RTM version of its Windows 7 operating system and would announce it a partners event on Monday.
"Contrary to the wide reports that we have an RTM build and plan to announce it today, we will do neither," said a Microsoft representative who asked not to be named. "I'm not sure where the report of the 13th originated, but it's nothing we've confirmed and it's simply false. We will RTM before the end of the month as previously announced."

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2350114,00.asp

ugh... i hope they do soon, so programs/drivers can start gettin ready for final

RTM is going to be released the end of this month. End of September, beginning of October is when they are releasing it to the public ..

kC: RC key's haven't been accepted for the last few builds. i'm running 7264 right now, and my RC key doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back