Bin Laden Speaks

S

ssj4conejo

Well confirmed or not according to Al-Jazeera this sunday an audiotape of bin laden talking which they say IS HIM because of the tone has been received, read the article here http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,64945,00.html
And there is also further proof he is alive in this new article of u.s spy satelite picking up a bin laden conversation
http://www.observer.co.uk/afghanistan/story/0,1501,805676,00.html
In my opinion the F.uCker is Alive and has alawys been.
:mad: :eek:
Just informing ya about this cause something is cookin, there was also a terrorist atttack overseas on some french ship
http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,5239059%5E401,00.html
Plus u now have the supposed terrorist Sniper Shootings,
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

...that's nothing that major compared to the things that go on in Isreal and recently happened in NYC. I gave up on reading news on this stuff a while ago. It makes me depressed. Saddam Hussein says Iraq will strike back if attacked by USA. Whether that's political bullsh*t, or not, I don't know. I can't read those things anymore. If anything, any place is going to be attacked, anywhere bioweapons released, anywhere a dirty bomb blown up, anywhere, it's going to be one of the Major Cities. I live in New York and I like it here. I can go to a pier 5 mins away from my house, and I can see manhattan and the statue of liberty from there, and I don't want to go and think, that some terrorist b1itch might go and blow all that away, including surrounding areas. I'm sick of hearing about people dying. I'm sick of the war that's going on that people hardly know about. I'm sick of this biological weapon ****, I'm sick of knowing that nuclear bombs exist and contries want to stockpile them, and gain accces. Sometimes, these things get to you..

It got to me.

I try as much as I can to live every day in peace. I try to be nice to people, and hope some of that kindness is repaid, one way or another, whether to me or someone else. I try to love and understand people, that no one is perfect, that people shouldn't get so mad at everything, it's good to let things pass.

I pray to God every night, for people that I know, and for ones that I do not. I hope for peace. I don't read news anymore. Can't go on having all these things on my mind. Screw the world news. I die, allright, I die. I fear, yet welcome death when it comes. Just, let it be so that it won't always be in my mind. Not because of this terrorist crap. Not like this.

I wish to apologize if this has been a too little emotional and personal, but these things really heat me up; and it's hard not to let it out.

Nick

ps. Pease don't ask what the point of this was.

WEll NIck i undestand you, i too can see the New York City Skyline :)
And you shouldnt let them traumetize you, ur basically letting the terrorist affect you. You have to be strong to live in these harsh times ignoring what goes on is just not accepting the truth man, u gotta listen to whats going on so u wont be surprised.

That's my point though. The news is one of the thing's that gets to me. Let the worlds troubles f*ck themselves over. I seriously can no longer divert my attention to this anymore. If the world continutes to be like it is now, I think I will move to a quiet place somewhere peaceful and far away. Where there are more bears then people :)

LOL, Bears , and eskimos will RULE DA WORLD. btw Bin Laden is **** compared to hussein's power.

lol. May I add to that, I must bring a bike, a car, and a computer with me....a honda generator would be nice too, for backups...

the reason america seems to be invovled too much in world affairs is because our dear ol government has stuch its big fat nose in one too many international affairs and is now having no choice but to face the fact that it needs to stand up and take account...

the iraq issue is NOT about anything from the present... bush jr wants to finish off what his dad started... and in doing so he is d*cking over the american economy and consequently the worlds economy...

I do not have the pockets to go to a private college that has a no fail policy thereby giving george bush a college degree... yup he failed all his classes and due to the no fail policy he got stright c's through college... all hail our clever president...

he has already decided... as have presidents before him to intervene for the sake of humanity blah blah blah and for the betterment of the world...

the whole gulf issue has not been discussed/explained on us networks to my knowledge...

I would wager bush is only doing this to have an excuse to drill in alaska as well as knock off a guy his dad couldn't knock off :)

btw.... french oil tanker explosion possible accident... possible terrorist act...

Who knows. Sazar I agree with you on the Bush JR Bush daddy thing. I think you are right...

Sazar, I have to disagree with you, I believe that Bush is out to do what is in the best interest of the country. I am not one to take the chance that Washington D.C. or New York will not be "there" sometime. Iraq defectors have said that Saddam Hussan is only years away from a necular weapon, and he already has tons of chemical weapons which are already mounted on weapons. It is an issue that deserves attention. Sure it is easy to say that Bush is finishing off what his dad started, but when you look at the numbers they can be startling. It comes down to the question "do we want another 9-11 which could be possibly worse??" The answer is most definitely NO. So we as Americans should come together around our President and support him no matter what party you belong to.

this has nothing to do with parties mate :)

do not forget that iraq was ARMED to a large extent thanks to american 'help' when it was considered in the interests of this nation that we live in...

look at the domestic agenda... have you noticed anything concerning the economy? have you noticed the jobless rates and interest rates and the prices of oil and what not...

you think this unilateral war is going to be good for the people of this nation?

I don't want another 9-11... I doubt that most people in the world would like for there to be a terrorist act of that magnitute to occur again...

however I don't trust george bush... I don't trust rummsfeld... they take no heed of the international community and have decided unilateraly to undertake military action against a soverign nation....

now bush is on record as saying he would like for the people of iraq to step forth and overthrow saddam hussein...

has he lived under a rock since '91 ? thats what his dad asked and look at what has happened... the iraqi people are the only ones that will suffer as well as the average joe in america... the cost of oil will rise and we're gonna be f*cked... and bush and his cronies are not going to care coz they have oil fields and friends who own oil fields and have massive ranches that they vacation at 5 days a week...

bush is not doing what is best for the country like he should be doing...

we as americans should round up g.w. jr and smack some sense into him...

this has nothing to do with parties mate :)
See last statement

do not forget that iraq was ARMED to a large extent thanks to american 'help' when it was considered in the interests of this nation that we live in...
Different President

look at the domestic agenda... have you noticed anything concerning the economy? have you noticed the jobless rates and interest rates and the prices of oil and what not...
Think about what caused all of the econimic problem?? (9-11)

you think this unilateral war is going to be good for the people of this nation?
In regard to previous question, Do we want another 9-11 (NO)Is it worth a little econimic risk in order to prevent future (and a possible bigger attack which would have bigger implications??)

I don't want another 9-11... I doubt that most people in the world would like for there to be a terrorist act of that magnitute to occur again...
Aggree

however I don't trust george bush... I don't trust rummsfeld... they take no heed of the international community and have decided unilateraly to undertake military action against a soverign nation....
Why?? Bush has been working with the international community-U.N. Brittan and a host of others

now bush is on record as saying he would like for the people of iraq to step forth and overthrow saddam hussein...
has he lived under a rock since '91 ? thats what his dad asked and look at what has happened... the iraqi people are the only ones that will suffer as well as the average joe in america... the cost of oil will rise and we're gonna be f*cked... and bush and his cronies are not going to care coz they have oil fields and friends who own oil fields and have massive ranches that they vacation at 5 days a week...
I'm not sure if that is true about what he said in 1991, because I was not paying attention to current events then, but I do know that there has been Iraqi people who demostrate to keep Saddam in power (because if they did not who knows what would happen....) but a news station reported recently that they are like the afghanistan people and would welcome a change.

bush is not doing what is best for the country like he should be doing...
Who could do better?? :eek: Clinton:eek: ???

we as americans should round up g.w. jr and smack some sense into him...
Dissregardless of politics, you do have to admit that he has restored order and civility to the White House. By the way that did sound like a political statement

I hope this answers your questions.

I'm a Gulf War Vet, and I say... Let's kick some
serious a**!:D :D :D

-Fair winds and following seas...-:)

to above 2 posters... all the best...

sure lets go to war...

gmagnuson... I am not making political statements although your statements do seem to be stereotypically repbulican... :)

US working with the UN is a joke... only when it suits the agenda will america vote to go with the UN... and that is rarely...

US working with britain is even more ridiculous... ask almost any brit and they will agree that tony blair is doing some serious BUSH ar*e kissing right now...

even before 9-11 the economy was going downhill... refer back to figures from that time... it is VERY easy to blame the attacks of 9-11 as the cause of this downturn but perhaps it is not the only thing to be blamed... sure it was a catalyst.. but there are other factors as well...

order and civility to the white house... now thats interesting...

george bush sr I have much more respect for...

gw jr went through a private university with a no fail policy... thereby allocating a C instead of an F...

so dear president of ours went through university with the no fail policy and averaged a C... this is the man who is expected to lead the USA into war against a foe his father never quite vanquished...

there is nothing in all that that might seem just a tad bit odd? just make you think twice about what is going on?

now your reference of clinton gmagnuson... do you dislike democrats?

back to my previous posts... I suppose you missed the parts about the population of iraq... the common people... the innocent bystanders who are the ones who will be hurt most by ANY military actions against saddam hussein...

there WAS dissent in iraq and there was less support for saddam immediately after the '91 war... prime time to dislodge saddam... but nothing happened and the same people were suppressed... once bitten twice shy... you reckon with the efforts in afghanistan and whatever else the US is up to... that america can sustain efforts in iraq... and what about the other nations in the middle east? you really think they are going to sit idle with america unilateraly attacking a neighboring country against international opinion?

in that context... and with regards to the effects on the local economy.. I don't think it is wise for USA to be thinking of Iraq only at this time...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back