BIN files

I don't like wasting CDs on bad image files so I like to use ISO Buster to extract the raw data into a readable format. Also there are a couple programs out there that can mount the image file onto a virtual drive, making it just using a CD without actually burning it.

you can try WinISO and create an iso from a bin file. i like that alot better then burning bin files.

Usually what I do is transform the bin into an ISO with Winiso .. Then burn it with alcohol, this is mostly because there are times you have ot edit the cue file, which can be a pain - you can also burn the bin with alcohol, you just leecd it to the cue file and run it .. it just depends on how you want to do it ..

Also Blindwrite is trash - Alcohol ownz ..

fireburner is without a doubt the best i have ever used for bin/cue

no need to screw around converting when using fireburner

Originally posted by Burpster
fireburner is without a doubt the best i have ever used for bin/cue

No comment on that peace of grabage ... Nothing is better than Alcohol ..

lol ...lechtard

well if your a noob i guess you wouldnt be to fimiliar with FB :)

Originally posted by Burpster
lol ...lechtard

well if your a noob i guess you wouldnt be to fimiliar with FB :)

Yeah true - I have used it on a couple of occasions and it did'nt satisfy me at all ... with my ten years of puter expeirnce I have used a lot of them and found that I have ones I like and ones I dont like - FB is one I don't like .. :)

Alcohol is the most l33t burning/emulator prog out there. It burns and mounts about 6 different image types. I use it to burn basically everything.

Whats so hard about editing the cue file ???

all u do is take the location out and just leave the file name

LMAO

cool.gif

Hey, Where can I find a copy of Alcohol at? Every time I type it in a search engine I get ads and counceling sites. So far Ive ordered 4 bottles of J.D. online and signed up for 2 alcohol abuse seminars but still no program??

you asking to find warez here ???

/me shakes head in amazement

cool.gif

Not warez, dont they have a trial or sumthin? Or isnt this a legit program? Havnt heard much about it and wanted to give it a try! Sheesh!!! If I wanted warez Id go to Kazaa!!!

Thanks, Ill pay you back anyway. $0.01 And theres more where that came fom. Thanks Again.

Originally posted by Iceman
Whats so hard about editing the cue file ???

all u do is take the location out and just leave the file name

LMAO

cool.gif

There are times that dose'nt work - I have had many occasion where it would'nt ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back