Bin files help

kingsam

OSNN Addict
Been given some applications but they are .bin files,how do i get the extracted or what do i need to do to them.I have nero smartsuite on my pc.
Many thanks for any help. :(

segamil

OSNN Addict
you need to have a cue file. Open Nero smart suite and click on burn image. It will ask you for a cue file, slip in a blank cd and you're ready to burn.

LPDad

OSNN Addict
it is an easy matter to make a .cue file using notepad, wordpad, or any word processing program. (if you have another .cue file on your harddrive you can open it with notepad and look at it).

Or you can burn the .bin directly with alcohol

Or you can use WinISO to open the .bin and extract the contents.

Or you can mount the .bin directly with Daemontools (easiest method)

...or you can use the following nifty little proggy, which will make a .cue for you.

Lots of options.

kingsam

OSNN Addict
:) Many thanks guys,tried daemon tools and it worked!many thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urica