Bill gates dies....

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political Access
Bill gates dies and goes before God. God says

"Bill, i don't know what to do with you, do I send you to heaven or Hell?, on one hand you have advanced computer technology that has benefited mankind, on the other-hand you did produce Windows ME. I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a choice. I'll show you both Heaven and Hell and you can decide which you would prefer, OK"

Bill replied

"Yeah, that sounds great"

So first of all God shows Bill heaven. It looks a great place, everything is serene and nice, everyone lives happily forever.

Bill says
"yeah this looks great, I'll go here"

God replies
"Hang on bill I still have to show you Hell"

So God shows Bill Hell and to his surprise its nothing like he expected. Its like the best holiday location in the world. theres a beautiful blue sea, nice beach with loads of naked babes, everyone treats him like royalty and will do anything he commands.
God takes Bill back to the waiting area an says
"So Bill I've shown you both options where would you like to spend eternity?"

Bill thinks about it and says
"Well heaven looked really great and all, but to be honest Hell looked allot better. I chose Hell"

God says
"So be it"

God transports Bill back to Hell, but everything has changed. Now its all fire and brimstone, torture equipment everywhere an eternity of pain and suffering await him. Bill turns to God and says

"Hey what happened? where'd all the beach and babes go?"

God says
"Oh that. Thats was just the demo version"

I like uh saw this uh cat, and then like uh saw like another cat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back