Big problem, can you help?

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
Ok, I don't know if there is a way to fix my screw up or not. I was working witha file in photoshop and I saved the file over the wrong file. I need to UN-save the file, or restore the file back. Any way to do this? It is just 1 file and I can't use system restore. I have allot of hours invested into the image I just accidently overwrote. :(

quick question...do you still have photoshop open?
If you do you might be able to check the history of the file and revert back also there is a way to save your file's history at times and keep it in case this happens...will check my source and show you how for future projects of your's

and since no one else has asked it, the obvious question (although I am sure the answer will not be good also), do you have a regular backup that might include this file?

I had tried to open previous file, but it only opened the newly saved version. As far as my backup, I only run it once a week and of course this file was created inbetween backups. Uhgg, I am soo mad at myself I could just scream!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back