Big Butt Prob!!!!

N

NeedHelper

i thought i trusted a site, and i click to download something, and now when i go on like AIM and stuff it say like " click on .... and there is a link(i think its like the same thing)" im pretty sure its like a backdoor thing. im wondering how i freaking get rid of it, and now it says like, "Only 1 user is allowed on the Port" warning message, HELP!!!

It SAys, WinSock Error, Only 1 Usage Of Each Socket Address Is Now Permitted (10048) on API Bind

OK I FOUND OUT THE NAME OF IT!!,

Its A W32.Aplore@mm <~~ HELP ME GET RID OF IT!!

Norton Doesnt Do ****!!

That's twice you've had to have your posts edited... If you can't control yourself we WILL take measures... don't want to, but it's entirely up to you.

Now, as far as the worm goes... you got a real nasty there. Go here for removal instructions. It's a lengthy read, but it's the solution to your problem.

Lonman, let him be. he probably hasnt realized it yet that he's starting to piss people off.

dont forget to look under his name for his xp tag! :D

Originally posted by dijital
Lonman, let him be. he probably hasnt realized it yet that he's starting to piss people off.
He hasn't pissed me off, yet. Third times a charm type thing. I don't think it's intentional on his part... I can appreciate his frustration. The way I see it, when he gets past these rudimentary problems he'll likely calm down and be XP-erienced! ;)

hehe i just realized you guys changed my Post.
Anywayz, ive gone to that norton thing, Ive scanned about 4-5 times a day. comp froze like 2 times but that prob is getting better. anywayz, nothing seems to work, i get a thing that says Norton detects it but it says Access Denied. I dont get it.

could it be a trojan?

hey it may be a trojan theres some good free ones on the net.

and if it isnt format and buy a new pc ;)

your local haXXor, pegusus

Words of advice...get a firewall, get a virus scanner, and don't download random things or open exe's that you don't know exactly where they are from...i'd just do a fresh format and start clean :)

aww crap, there goes another 4 hrs of installing. it takes 4 hrs because i start it, then go watch tv, 30 in later i press Enter for like the Local TCP/IP thing, installing that takes like 1 min, but then i watch another TV show, Come back, and that takes 4 hrs :), i cant stand waiting for it :D

lol. Learn how to do an unattended install. And no, I ain't teachin' ya. :p

don't wanna reformat and reinstall? treat yourself and buy a new computer with everything pre-installed ....

Originally posted by l0g0ut
don't wanna reformat and reinstall? treat yourself and buy a new computer with everything pre-installed ....

what? man if your goin to get a new PC read up on it and build yourself one you'll learn alot and you'll get what you paid for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back