BF2 Multi player demo

GREAT find. Now I can play in widescreen on lappy :)

zeke_mo said:
GREAT find. Now I can play in widescreen on lappy :)
Glad it helped. Made me a happy dude when I found it too. ;)

Also found out how to unlock the secondary weapons for each kit:

"Works in single player and lan games, will work online *IF* the server hosting *AND* all the clients have the same hacked python file.

navigate to:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\python\bf2\stats

Open the file unlocks.py with notepad

find the line:
Code:

defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]

change to:
Code:

defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] "

JL Renegade said:
Its not as good as it could be.

Glad you think so, one more open slot for me online. Dont be so nit-picky and just enjoy it for what it is...

You should see it with Sli :)

Those look pretty nice! If ya get a chance, since I'm still running a 5700 card, can you grab some screen shots of land terrain? I'm curious as to what they look like with a GT. My models look great, even with my card, but the terrain is what I'm dissapointed with. The trees look "OK" to me, but the rest of the vegation is subpar to on my card. Yes, I know, I'm running a very crappy card :(

My ultamate delimma is: Do I wait for the G70s to come into the market or do I grab a 6800 GT/Ultra?

wait for the G70's THEN buy a GT or Ultra :) Prices will plummet for those cards.

Blue Jack said:
Those look pretty nice! If ya get a chance, since I'm still running a 5700 card, can you grab some screen shots of land terrain? I'm curious as to what they look like with a GT. My models look great, even with my card, but the terrain is what I'm dissapointed with. The trees look "OK" to me, but the rest of the vegation is subpar to on my card. Yes, I know, I'm running a very crappy card :(

My ultamate delimma is: Do I wait for the G70s to come into the market or do I grab a 6800 GT/Ultra?

Here are some quickies of the foliage. Keep in mind, these are compressed a bit so they look a bit sharper in game. Also realize that while your 5700 may disply the game well, the framerate is going to be horrible compared to a 6800 series or X800. That will be your biggest gain.

I do like that they made the tops of the trees move when a helo is hovering overhead. It's a little buggy, but cool nonetheless. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/M700Police/BF2/screen028Large.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/M700Police/BF2/screen029Large.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/M700Police/BF2/screen030Large.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/M700Police/BF2/screen031Large.jpg

Thought you didn't like the game? No Barrett for you!

3rd post on this page. ;)

Thanks for grabbing those shots!

I'm going to go post a few from my card when I can get back on. Can definatly see where the customization of the shaders is paying off for different cards. Yours look sighlty better than mine, but I'm with Aprox, gonna wait for the price to plummit then pick up an ultra or GT.

I've got my card and agp pretty well OCd and tweaked, and it runs the game fine on medium settings@ 1024x768/75. I don't know what my FPS is, but its definatly playable on a full 32 server. Only time it gets bad is after an hour or so when my card start to overheat. I think I can wait for the next gen of cards before splurging :) The important thing for me right now, is I can play. Now I just need 22 Jun to roll around :)

Be it as it may, I'm addicted to this game already.

Me too. I just find it incredibly fun to play. Love the sound, love the bits of realism and attention to detail, love the gameplay.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back