BF2 Euro Force Released!

lkyng

OSNN Addict
Are you looking to expand your Battlefield 2 experience? If so, Battlefield 2: Euro Force is now available for purchase. Visit the EA downloader for more info on this exciting booster pack!
$9.99
NORTH AMERICA ONLY.
PRICES VARY BY REGION. SELECT YOUR REGION ABOVE FIRST FOR APPLICABLE PRICE.
Features
The battle expands in this first booster pack to 2005's hit game Battlefield 2™. Take the powerful new Euro Force into action as you battle for control of all-new Asian locations.
The all-new Euro Force Army, with a full arsenal of the latest technology.
3 new maps, from battles in the Taraba Quarry and Operation Smoke Screen to close-quarters mayhem around the Great Wall of China.
4 new vehicles including the Leopard battle tank, Eurofighter Typhoon, and Tiger attack chopper.
7 new weapons including FAMAS and P90 rifles.
BF2 Webiste

I thought this was going to be free? haha... if EA thinks they are getting another dime out of me, they need to think again.

Some good maps, but nothing that really interests me (BF2 needs another karkland!). Weapons are fun to use though, but only the Euro Force has the ability to use them. Other than that, unless you're likely to play much of the new maps, its not really worth it :(

I've become bored with karkand itself but I know what you mean by them needing another really good map. I havent yet bought Euro Force but plan in the next day or so... I'll post more when i get it :)

See ya

EDIT: 3/18

I've purchased EF and it's not too bad for $10. The FAMAS is definetly my favorite gun and putting it on medic is a great move on EA's part, no matter what anyone says. I've yet to play all the maps however I was just posting while it was on my mine. Still have to test "Operation Smoke Screen", so i'll probably bring in my final verdict after this weekend.

Last edited:
I got the booster pack, tried it once. Upgraded my monitor, now none of the BF2 stuff will run!?!?!?

Ok, I reinstalled the 1.21 patch, (which I had already done after installing Euro Force), and now everything works. Now to get it to work on my wife's machine and I will be all set.

I'm not very good, and I do mostly singleplayer, or I do LAN games with my wife.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back