BF1942: Road to Rome Gold

N

neo1980

EA sends word that the Road to Rome expansion for Battlefield 1942, the World War II combat game, is now complete, and will be available in North America during the first week in February. The press release is pretty short, so here's the whole thing:

EA is pleased to announce that the Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome expansion pack has GONE GOLD and will begin to ship on Tuesday, February 4 in North America. The multi-player focused expansion pack will give players more of what they have grown accustomed to with the original Battlefield 1942, including more maps, more vehicles, and more fighting forces.

The Road to Rome will focus exclusively on the key, yet largely underpublicized Italian and Sicilian campaigns of WWII. Players can choose to fight on six new maps including Operation Husky (Sicily), Operation Baytown and the battles for Anzio, Salerno, Santo Croce and Monte Cassino. Each map comes with highly detailed environments such as Italian houses, Mediterranean trees and even the ruined Monte Cassino Monastery.

Controllable vehicles are the heart of the Battlefield 1942 experience and The Road to Rome will feature eight new vehicles in addition to the more than 30 in the original title. These include the German BF-110 and British Mosquito twin-engined fighter-bombers. Also debuting are Italian and new British and German tanks and anti-tank guns. The original Battlefield 1942 PC game will be required to play The Road to Rome.

Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome is being developed by Digital Illusions of Sweden and published by Electronic Arts under the EA Games brand

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=39692

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back