BF1942 Clan Recruiting

• Thread starter Lowerinfinity
  • Start date
L

Lowerinfinity

Triple X Is Recruiting Soldiers To Join Us In Battle To Fight!
In CAL Season 2...! We Need Mature Recruits Over the Age of 21....To Be Dedicated And Willing To Sacrifice Their
Time...To Become The Best Soldier You Can Be....
We Need The Kind Of Soldiers That Show Up Every Practice And Scrim .. And Soldiers That Work Well With Others.
Committed Members Only!!

Tryouts And Screenings Are Available Now!

More info at http://clan-triplex.tk
Post your resume in the Join [XXX] thread. Put from NTFS somewhere in your resume so we know where you heard of us from.
Thanks

LI

xxxlowerinfinity.jpg

id tryout but im only 15 :( and i cant run bf on my computer, lol. But ive played alot on my brothers computer when hes not come :D but ya, ive been in like 7 clans, and ran one by myself, and was co-leader of another one, and am in a DoD one and am the co-co-leader, lol :D

-Bert

Played with someone called 'xxx'. Was a cheater, using the wall hack on Coral Sea.

re:

There are several different XXX clans. Some are XxX and xXx and xxx. We are XXX. I dont know if it was someone in our clan, but we have sifted through our members and Swot is working on cleaning it up. Do you remember the users handle?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back