Best Xbox Game

U

UberBert

Hey guys, its my birthday this tuesday, and my mom said she would buy me an Xbox game, but i dunno which one to get. I would ask her to get me Steel Battalion, but its way to expensive ($200).

So what do u guys think i should get???? thanks in advance! :)

-Bert

no body has any suggestions????? :(:(:( my birthday is in like 3 days, i need help!!! :(

-Bert

Splinter Cell
Halo
Panzer Dragoon Orta
TimeSplitters 2
Unreal Championship

HALO..

and then the other stuff teddy put (incl halp so buy it 2 times now) and also dead to rights is pretty ok..

Thanks a lot guys, no one responded for so long, lol. I didnt think Panzer Dragoon Orta was good :huh: isnt it like dragons and stuff?? but i will check out some reviews and stuff, i was thinking of getting Halo, everyone is like obsessed with it, so i think i should get it :)

thanks again guys!!!

-Bert

yup

halo
splinter cell
halo 2 ( when it comes out)
Midtown Madness 3 (when It comes out)

Ya i think im going to get Halo... has anyone tried any of them Lord of the Rings games yet??? ive heard they are ok, and they have really good replay value.... what yall think??

-Bert

splinter cell they got like more downloadable missions online

i have Splinter Cell for my computer already, dont need it for Xbox too ;) I think im going to get Halo, or maybe Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Oh and by the way almostfamous88 i dont have enough money to get a gamecube :) i need all the money i can get for my new computer :D

thanks again for your help guys!! :D

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back