Best/Worst Game Title

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
There have been many MANY games released over the years but recently i came across an old Sega Saturn game called NiGHTS into Dreams and, even though i've never played it, thought what an excellent title it was for a game....so, what are you best and worst?

Mine?

Best: NiGHTS into Dreams

Worst: Max Payne (i mean...come on!!)

All time best: I can't really say that I have one single favorite game of all time, but I'll name a couple: Metal Gear Solid, and Halo

All time worst: Fantastic 4 on N64, and Postal 2

by the way Teddy, Nights into Dreams was a COOL! game for Saturn. I used to have it when i owned the Saturn.. if only i still own it... i feel like playing it now :( *gets depressed* :p
Includes great soundtracks on the game :happy:

:cool:

the reason why i said that "great soundtracks" is because there is a song on that game that i really like but i cant remember which one exactly :(

And besides.. some of the songs are relaxin :D

Best.. Resident Evil (off the top of my head)
Worst... Plumbers Don't Wear Ties ??? (worst pc game ever too)

Best: Final Fantasy VII

worst: The thing.... nothing like testing a "friend" to see if hes an alien have it be neg. then walk into the next room and have him turn into one.....

Originally posted by Krux
Best: Final Fantasy VII

worst: The thing.... nothing like testing a "friend" to see if hes an alien have it be neg. then walk into the next room and have him turn into one.....

Oops...i think you should re check the thread title...its best and worst game TITLE (name of game)!

;)

Good Titles = Myst, (C&C if ya ignore this bit :p ) Tiberian Sun, & Tomb Raider :happy:

Bad Titles = Crusader No Remorse, Gorf, & Deus Ex :huh:

Best Game Title: Quest for Glory

Worst Game Title: Snood

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
the name deus ex rocks ;)

ooh latin ;)

I know it's latin, just sounds too much like "Due Sex" :p
Could prove tricky if ya get the wrong sales assistant :D ;)

Originally posted by Teddy
Oops...i think you should re check the thread title...its best and worst game TITLE (name of game)!

;)

oh haha ummmm then I would say,

best: megaman

worst: extreme paintball brawl

Originally posted by Erbmaster
I know it's latin, just sounds too much like "Due Sex" :p
Could prove tricky if ya get the wrong sales assistant :D ;)

Apparently it is pronounced Dayus Ex

James

LOL... Its spelt Deus Ex not Deus Ex :p..

Just thought id let you know..

It is pronounced "Dayus Ex" just as Anakist said :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back