Best Wii Game

best wii game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donte2006

OSNN Addict
What do u think are some of the best games out for wii, i'm thinking of buying some new ones

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Re: best wii games

If I had to pick from the list I would say Wario Ware, but zelda and paper mario are your best bets right now...

Check this site out before you buy
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/

I usually look at what IGN and Gamespot have to say.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only

basically what they said. haven't played tiger woods or wario ware... but Super Paper Mario seems to be one helluva good pick. Zelda is top-notch. Wii Play... ehh... it's fun for a little bit... then the only really fun parts are the duck-hunt-esque game, billiards, and tanks.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User

basically what they said. haven't played tiger woods or wario ware... but Super Paper Mario seems to be one helluva good pick. Zelda is top-notch. Wii Play... ehh... it's fun for a little bit... then the only really fun parts are the duck-hunt-esque game, billiards, and tanks.
The funny thing with WiiPlay is that I was told by everybody that it was really stupid and that it was only worth it for the controller, but after I had heard all the bad opinions I was expecting garbage...but it wasnt all that bad

ElementalDragon

The One and Only

Yeah.... i mean it wasn't bad.... just half the mini-games aren't worth it. i mean... i only really played the PoseMii minigame enough to unlock the next minigame.... which was only once. lol.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User

Super Paper Mario FTW!!!!

Great game and great usage of the wii to it's full capabilities.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only

well.... wouldn't exactly say FULL capabilities. FULL would have been making it a full-fledged 3D First Person sword fighter where you actually control sword swings and shield movements and bow shots and all that other fun stuff with the remote and nunchuck alone.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User

Great game and great usage of the wii to it's full capabilities.
2-D graphics and a sideways controller? I think the Wii is a bit better than that :lick:

Cilix

OSNN Junior Addict
Ive been playing Wario Ware for the past few days, i will probably pick up Super Paper Mario today or tomorrow.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Ive been playing Wario Ware for the past few days, i will probably pick up Super Paper Mario today or tomorrow.
You wont regret it...unless you dont like reading in video games. Its no Hotel Dusk but there is a large amount of reading to do

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adreinrich