Best Web Editing Program that isn't Dreamweaver or Frontpage?

Dublex

A Knight to Remember
Hi All :)

Since I have decided I want to brush up on my general web skills again (My job has been leaning and improving my tech support skills) I was wondering if anyone knows of any good web coding software.

Ideally I would buy Dreamweaver as its the best, but I don't have that kind money, so does anyone know of any cheaper, or even free alternatives? It would be nice if it was like dreamweaver (support for most new web codes + WISYWIG and templates) but I would be happy to use a set of tools but not plain RAW coding, although I know that is completely free in notepad. I also don't mind paying a bit, if I could get a return on the investment eventually.

So does anyone have any ideas?

How much do you want to spend (£'s)?
Web Serif from Argos is about £50 that's o.k. Comes with other software for building 3d maps and shapes/words and also a paint type application. Also it contains a voucher which when you register via net or phone they send you 2 or 3 more disks containg other web design software and plugins.

£50 is defintely acceptable Lee - £300ish for Dreamweaver isn't otherwise I wouldn't even ask :) Thanks for your help.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back