• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best video editing software?

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hi dudes,

What do you think is the best home editing software? I like Windows Movie Maker but I find it a bit basic. I remember a few years ago having some software made by Cyberlink I think, which came with my VIVO graphics card, and that was pretty good but that will be well old by now.

Any suggestions? Reps for any useful posts :)

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
If you are looking for open source free software try. its powerful and is comparable to some expensive related software.

Jahshaka

Jahshaka is a video and film compositing, editing and special fx system that uses OpenGL & OpenML hardware rendering to give operators real time interactivity. The system is cross platform, and also includes full CG, paint and image processing modules.

I came across one I really like. Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD or MPEGVCR.

http://www.womble.com/

The DVD version costs $99 which is high but it lets you edit a stream (like cutting out commercials) without re-encoding which means minutes instead of hours to clean up a recorded show on 2 hour DVD. It can also re-encode to most formats. Typical to slightly faster than other tools I tried when re-encoding.

If you do a lot of work with DVDs it is worth the extra cost.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu