Best Video Card for TV OUT

S

sain

Im looking for a way to records dvds on to vhs. I recently used the tv out on my Leadtek Gf3 conected it to my vhs and recorded everything pretty good. Im just curious whats the best vid card or other hardware that could give me the best quality when using the tv out function.

Any suggestions .. price doesnt matter

Thanks

yeah Dazzle products are great for vid editing..but why do you want DVD's to VHS? you lose the whole point of DVD quality?

I wont really be working with video editing. im just interested in transfering dvds on to vhs.

Its just that i have these exotic dvds in PAL format and sucks i can see em on my player. So im looking for a way to transfer them from my dvd rom to a vhs tape.

dvd ripping

well one thing you COULD do, if you didnt mind wasting some time, is rip the dvd and convert them to VCDs, which may or may not fit on one CD. Then if your DVD player supports videoCD CDR playback, you can watch them on your NTSC player with some ok quality.

check out http://www.vcdhelper.com/ they have good tutorials on how to do this type of thing.

Hope this helps...

ATI Radeons are well known for TV out ! No need to transfer DVD's onto video tapes (+ you have to handle the Macrovision thing...).
I get cristal clear image on my tv and enjoy it a lot !

ATI Radeon

I own a GF3 but when i hook it up for tv out it transfers the picture to the tv and turns off the image to the monitor quality is good but in my other system i have a ATI Radeon 8500 which when turned to tv out mode lets me run both monitor and tv at same time a handy bonus!.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back