Best VB3 Parts

Never mind, I see the little "plus" sign next to da peoplez that ya put on da buddy list on da forum's main page (where it lists all the members online).

I love the menus that open up with you click on them.

xsivforce said:
Never used the buddy list before.

I'm not yer buddy? *goes hides in the corner and sobs* :(

:p

gonaads said:
Never mind, I see the little "plus" sign next to da peoplez that ya put on da buddy list on da forum's main page (where it lists all the members online).
See this image in my post?
quickreply.gif
over there and down --->

Click that on any post in the thread, or multiple posts (I think) and then tick the "Quote message in reply" box in quick reply and it will quote the message(s) you selected.

xsivforce said:
quickreply.gif
over there and down --->

Click that on any post in the thread, or multiple posts (I think) and then tick the "Quote message in reply" box in quick reply and it will quote the message(s) you selected.
well, that is sweet indeed

xsivforce said:
quickreply.gif
over there and down --->

Lets see if it works, if it does, vB3 officialy rocks :D

When viewing a list of threads you may see this image
paperclip.gif
hover over it and it will tell you how many attachments are in the thread. I know, not a big feature but cool nonetheless.

gonna add a couple of board tweaks for the new members.

first, ya gotta make the "view new posts" your home page, and this is pretty easy too.

double click the "new posts" link, drag it into that little house icon thingy that sits on your toolbar....bing, "view new posts" is now your home page.

more, do the same thing over to your favorites tree, then drag that up to the topp of the list where it belongs.

in addition, do the same thing for the boards you like to go to all of the time

xsivforce said:
When viewing a list of threads you may see this image
paperclip.gif
hover over it and it will tell you how many attachments are in the thread. I know, not a big feature but cool nonetheless.
not cool whatsoever.

sorry.

try another

If you click on my name
<----------- A drop down window opens with a variety of options. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back