Best. Trailer. Ever.

wouldn't it be sad if that was the best part of the game?

Man, I agree with the thread title. It really is one of the best trailers I've seen for a video game.

The game blows chunks. Simple.

Also, for anyone that cares, they have a better trailer, i just can't seem to find it. I saw it at NYLF when they released their hand held Media center thingies in front of a group of 1500 kids!.

This one is sucky compared to it.

There's virtually no gameplay footage whatsoever. I don't understand what the big fuss is about. Every trailer for every game shows 90% cutscenes and they always make it look better than it is. When will people learn this?

And the game doesn't blow chunks, it's just mediocre IMO. I grew tired of it after 2 weeks. Now GTA:SA, there's a good game. I have been using every free minute I have to play it for the past week and a half.

Glass said:
There's virtually no gameplay footage whatsoever. I don't understand what the big fuss is about. Every trailer for every game shows 90% cutscenes and they always make it look better than it is. When will people learn this?

And the game doesn't blow chunks, it's just mediocre IMO. I grew tired of it after 2 weeks. Now GTA:SA, there's a good game. I have been using every free minute I have to play it for the past week and a half.

Have you even looked at the trailer? There IS gameplay footage. For most of the second half of the trailer.

Some people think the game sucks, yet they haven't even played it. You need to play it to say it sucks right? When will people learn this?

Damn, that is an amazing trailer. I definitely can't wait. Only one more week to go until I get the special Limited Collector's Edition. :D

Edit: Hopefully I'll also get LIVE. Then maybe we can setup a Halo 2 OSNN game. That would be pretty cool. :D

Grandmaster said:
Some people think the game sucks, yet they haven't even played it. You need to play it to say it sucks right? When will people learn this?
Well said.
wink.gif

They have been playing this trailer on TV for some time now. It's a great trailer, but I wouldn't go so far as to say ... it is the greatest.

I would say that it's the best trailer of Halo 2 that they've shown so far.

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-05fd40d07a98/halo2_e3_realtimedemo_hires.wmv

is a brilliant video, show loaaaaads of footage, but is a ~160mb video for all you low bandwidth people :p

At the 2003 E3 expo, members of the Bungie team gave real-time, in-game demonstrations to showgoers in the custom Halo 2 theater. This was the first ever glimpse of actual Halo 2 gameplay and showed off a number of new tantilizing features. Master Chief and his team of ODSTs touched down in a war torn New Mombasa and then proceed to apply boot to Covenant ass as the two forces battle for control of the city. This video was captured from those demo sessions for the rest of the world to enjoy

That was good thanks!

Check out these High Definition Quality trailers (has this already been posted?) plays better with media player classic.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/content_provider/film/ContentShowcase.aspx

Minimum Configuration
(to play 720p video)
# Windows XP
# Windows Media Player 9 Series
# 2.4 GHz processor or equivalent
# 384 MB of RAM
# 64 MB video card
# 1024 x 768 screen resolution
# 16-bit sound card
# Speakers

Optimum Configuration
(to play 1080p video with 5.1 surround sound)
# Windows XP
# Windows Media Player 10
# DirectX 9.0
# 3.0 GHz processor or equivalent
# 512 MB of RAM
# 128 MB video card
# 1920 x 1440 screen resolution
# 24-bit 96 kHz multichannel sound card
# 5.1 surround sound speaker system

Glass said:
And the game doesn't blow chunks, it's just mediocre IMO. I grew tired of it after 2 weeks.
And thats 2 weeks BEFORE it's released!:p

disagree, the best trailer ever is the one for Blade Trinity ;) :p

Grandmaster said:

Where have you been? I have been playing the RTM that was leaked approximately 2 weeks ago. It is missing some English language files but other than that it is complete, and it isn't that great. Not bad though, but just good enough to be enjoyable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back