Best Software for creating quality 3d Avatars ?

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
It seems i have been bitten by a bug for trying to create my own avatars:huh: , but being a n00b to this i am currently using animation shop (bundled with paint shop pro 7) .

I do have access to the photoshop suite at work and lightwave 3d (possible other software but off sick at the moment :( )now is any of those useful in creating 3d animated avatars?.

If you can recommend some quality programs it would be very helpful, i have looked at a few freeware and shareware tools but they look sort of basic with limited advanced functions (yes i am new to this but i read manuals and instructions for fun:happy: ...i don't really but i know how to follow instructions:rolleyes: ).

gif movie gear is pretty good. and photsohp to make the images, and ulead gif animator is pretty good to. those are the programs i use for makeing my sig and avatar stuff :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back