• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

best software for change ICON

H

Hellnightkid

What is the ebst software fo r change icon,, and can u tell me how u find the new icons, i want cange my computer like the OSXP 10.0 , i want everything like MAC . can u give me some suggestion fo rwhat software should I choose and how to change those.

N

npfanz

It depends. Microangelo 5.5 (with OnDisplay) is the easiest way to change icons windows won't let you (like My Music, etc.). Outside of those icons, you can find programs (just google for E-Icons or Icon Phile) that will take packages and change many icons at once. Either one of those will also provide an easy interface for you to go through and manually change windows icons, also. I haven't bothered to change my icons, so I don't know where to tell you to go, but check out this thread, it might be a start:
http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?&threadid=9995

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Mavis, one of the forum's moderators wrote readme right here about changing icons.... have a look, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

o_87

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown