Best Selling PC Games For September 1-7, 2002

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
NPD has released the latest data on sales of PC games for the week of September 1-7, 2002.

1- The Sims: Vacation - Electronic Arts.
2- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - Vivendi Universal.
3- The Sims - Electronic Arts.
4- Icewind Dale II - Vivendi Universal.
5- Backyard Baseball 2003 - Infogrames.
6- Mafia - Gathering of Developers.
7- Medieval: Total War - Activision.
8- RollerCoaster Tycoon - Infogrames.
9- Madden NFL 2003 - Electronic Arts.
10-Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Electronic Arts.

biggest shocker there has to mohaa... that game is not new at all and to still be selling so HIGH...

EA got a winner

/me waits patiently for next ver to come out

Speaking of new games, when is Need for speed - High Stakes 2 gonna be released? The website says September, and here it almost the end of September and no news. I would expect at least a demo to be released :(

Originally posted by Sazar
biggest shocker there has to mohaa... that game is not new at all and to still be selling so HIGH...

EA got a winner

/me waits patiently for next ver to come out

EA will release an expansion for Medal Of Honor called Medal Of Honor:Team Assault.It will require the original game and it will come up with 12 new maps 2 of them are: Berlin Streets and Arnhem Bridge.it's expected to be released next autumn.

Originally posted by scriptasylum
Speaking of new games, when is Need for speed - High Stakes 2 gonna be released? The website says September, and here it almost the end of September and no news. I would expect at least a demo to be released :(

many companies prefer to release their games at the beginning or at the end of a month..why?because at those points you get your salary so they make sure you don't spend it somewhere else ;)

Edited: according to gamespot NFS:HP2 had been released yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back